It is About Sharing

Knowledge is for sharing. Do not keep your knowledge to yourself alone. Let it grows. The more you share, the more you learn and in the end you become a better person.

Al-Fatihah

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dilemma

Dilemma is defined in dictionary.com as "a situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives".

I hate to be in a dilemma, which I am currently facing. I am, not to say really happy with what I have right now and at the same time not to say that I am not happy, it is so so, the right word to describe is I am comfortable with what I have.

However, I was approached by someone, who, to my surprise, have put me in a dilemma. I have to decide whether I want to remain status quo or move forward. While I am comfortable with what I have right here right now, there is an irresistable offer that I have to consider. I have to crack my head to make my decision. There are pros and cons for both options and they stand to be equal on both sides. See? A real dilemma.

Finally, tired of thinking the pros and cons, I made up my mind. An option that, at the moment, I think is the best for me. But then, I do not have the final say as it is a "subject-to" decision.

At the moment, I am not prepared to disclose what is my dilemma, the two available options and my "subject-to" decision.

Pernahkah kau bermimpi
Seketika
Berada di tempatku
...
Biarlah rahsia

No comments: