It is About Sharing

Knowledge is for sharing. Do not keep your knowledge to yourself alone. Let it grows. The more you share, the more you learn and in the end you become a better person.

Al-Fatihah

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Aku Terima Nikahnya...


Another best friend of mine is getting married. He is none others than Hasnizal aka Longkai aka Seni. Well, this Longkai is not the tow truck operator type of person who purposely spilt petrol on the road to cause accident and then come to tow the car (for the benefit of those who do not know, the tow truck operator who purposely spilt petrol on the roas to cause accident is called Longkai). I know it is not nice for your name to be associated with crooks but it is too late to change his name, as we all known him as Longkai ever since we knew him way back in 1995 when we were all sent to KUSZA in Kuala Terengganu. He was the easiest to spot among 120 of us, as he was the tallest among us. He is 6' 3" height.


Among my closest friends, he is the last one to join the married man club. Well, finally. At last, he is getting married at the age of....I am happy that he is getting married. At least after this, he has no good reason to ecape everytime we have gathering like buka puasa, as he told me, he was shy to join us, as he was the only one who was not married. I didn't know that until he told me yesterday when he gave me his invitation card.


As much as I want to attend his wedding, I have to go to my sister in law's place in Perak on his wedding day. What a sad coincidence. I can't attend the wedding that I have been waiting to attend. The wedding of my best friends, as I expect him to marry only once in his lifetime.


Whatever it is, I take this opportunity to congratulate my best friend, Longkai on his wedding and I pray that he will live happily ever after with his Mrs. Right. May Allah bless his marriage.

No comments: