It is About Sharing

Knowledge is for sharing. Do not keep your knowledge to yourself alone. Let it grows. The more you share, the more you learn and in the end you become a better person.

Al-Fatihah

Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Note of Thanks

This blog was first created on 16th February 2008 with the first posting was Election Was Just Around the Corner. Which means, my blog is already 1 year old.
I started my blog without any proper plan. I was reading my niece's blog when suddenly I felt like I wanted to have my own blog. So, I simply created my blog and decided to write on any topic that interests me.
At first, I was wondering whether there would be readers to my blog. I mean what is the point of having a blog if nobody reads it except the owner. Whether what i write is enough to invite people to leave their comment? A lot of thing were in my mind. But I decided to give myself a year period and thereafter to decide whether or not this blog should be continued.
And after slightly more than a year now, my blog has been visited at least 4021 times (because I started the hit counter on 7th April 2008), which means in average, my blog was visited 12 times a day. I take that as an unexpected achievement and for that I am grateful to Allah. I just want to convey and share what I have in mind with others. And I sincerely hope that some of my readers (if not all) have benefited from reading my blog.
And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to all visitors to my blog for all the support that I received this far. I hope to receive continous support from you guys. So, do continue to drop by at my blog and your comment/suggestion is most welcomed.
Thank you very very much.

10 comments:

ustazshafiee said...

first, welldone to u caypet 'coz write this blog which is benefit me so much with your artile. with a lackness of knowledge of the issues that you wrote; it really give me a first impression towards certain issues.

for me, the posting of word Allah by the herald impressed me so much. by reading the article in this blog, i google to many related issue then.

thanks a lot with your sharing :) for me; knowledge strengthen the ukhuwwah.

wallaua'lam

Anonymous said...

Salam.

Happy blog birthday!

Daulat! Peace!

Rozaimi Bin Mohd Said said...

Thanks Pi'e

ajako said...

Ever wonder how your writings inspire a lot of people? Actually, it comes to the extend that I have to open back my constitutional law text book. Every issue matter. Keep it up, bro..

Rozaimi Bin Mohd Said said...

Ajak...thanks

Rozaimi Bin Mohd Said said...

Thanks Fisha

shariza said...

Kepet:

Congratulations! Actually I learn a lot from few of the posts in your blog. Keep going with your good idea.

Rozaimi Bin Mohd Said said...

Ieja, I am speechlesss...:-)

anis said...

hai busu...

mcm syahdu je baca entry yg satuuu nih ;P

Rozaimi Bin Mohd Said said...

Anis, tq